Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Asian peoples and Nomadic peoples.

Well its been a while since my last post, I think its due to being so busy in the studio. Im in their almost everyday when I have spare time. Lately I've been doing quite a bit of painting trying to explore colours that I dont often use.

Going on with the title of the post, I saw a link to a photo journal video on msn of some european guy who had been touring asia studying the effects of the alps because its the largest source of fresh water for all of asia.

Some of the images were really interesting from a conceptual point of view, and when I'm done with the projects I'm working on at the moment, I might take a shot at doing some concepts influenced by the images.
Id also like to ask, if anyone has details (name,author,ISBN) of any books that focus on nomadic cultures I'd greatly appreciate the information.
Thanks.
Marco.




Erm.. copyright thingy, these images are not mine and the credit goes to Nat Geo blah blah..

No comments:

Post a Comment