Sunday, 28 March 2010

Cinema.

Well I finally went and saw Burtons Alice, a good film, lovely visuals and very good acting. How ever I think the plot got a little too lord of the rings towards the end, with the mad hatter becoming a swordsman and alice slaying the jabber wocky..


Good film though, another Burton success. It had a unique charm too it aswell. The caterpiller and the cheshire cat are lovely characters, great voice acting aswell.


Was scribbling the other day so I thought it'd be good to get something on the blog this month. It's meant to be a curious swords man inspecting a blade. Bit of Kieth Thompson influence there.








I've also been looking at the skillful Huntsman which has been giving me quite a bit of inspiaration, i love the little black and white thumb nail sketches, they've got so much character about them.

http://www.designstudiopress.com/books/skillfulhuntsman/

Marco.

1 comment: