Friday, 10 May 2013

Critter Spitter

Im still working on fleshing out previous creature designs that Ive done for project August. Just over a week left now till I finish uni which is very difficult to imagine, and scary when I do manage to imagine it...
 
So this creature is a bit like a sea anenome in habit, it tends to stick around one area in groups. It also feeds in a similar fashion using tentacles situated beneath the main body, the difference is that these 'critters' as a group create a kill zone by constantly belching out toxic gases that stun and suffocate their prey.
 
I orginally created this creature as a submission for Conceptart.org's C.O.W competition when I was seeking inspiaration for my uni project, it just meant I had to keep bending the designs each week to fit in with my project.



No comments:

Post a Comment