Thursday, 3 March 2011

My Fellow Artist.

One of my best freind's has now started his own blog after I've been hounding him to do so for about a year. Anyway hes got it running and its brilliant to see some of his work, most of which Ive only glimpsed in crappy mobile phone shots.




For anyone whos interested in the 'fine art' side of life or just appreciates good expressionism I recommend taking a look at his blog, beautiful yet sublimely disturbing paintings.



I did a colouring of a sketch from his book, the pose and the look on the figures face just drew me in.

Anyway visit his blog, http://thethoughtsoffelixsmith.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'm very touched by this mate, excellent work in terms of color. I think you have actually done a better job with the colors than I have.

    ReplyDelete