Thursday, 4 November 2010

Resurgence of the Traders.

After getting over losing something I'd spent two hours working on I decided to start from scratch with the Trader, I think it turned out well so far but I've still got to work on the hands and feet, im going with an amphibian type anatomy so I want to give them a nice colour pattern, though I'm not sure if a dendrobate colour scheme would just look like too much and detract the attention away from the figure.
anyway heres a line up so far.


Ive also started on a concept called 'Cyber Droid' how ever I might abandon this as I'm not so sure I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. You're absolutely right about adding recognizable/human elements to a design to increase its creepiness. Many of the strongest creature designs in history follow this rule: alien, predator, etc.

    Keep up the hard work, you are definitely improving. All the best,

    -Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment, and your welcome.

    Marco.

    ReplyDelete