Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Avatar.

Ive seen the film twice now, and although the film its self does not make me feel sad, the principals of the film do leave me feeling depressed about the nature of our own world. Each time I walked out of the cinema I was left with the same thoughts of 'why cant we learn to co-exist with nature a little more gracefully?'.

So when i saw this topic I thought it was quite co-incidential, minus the suicidal desires and lack of will to live.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/11/avatar.movie.blues/index.html

Over all though the film was fantastic, an inspiration for me to immerse my self deeper within the world of conceptual design. such amazing designs and colours... must go looking for the concept art book im sure they will release.

No comments:

Post a Comment